Background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Great Weekend, Great Friends!

What a great weekend!
On Friday... My friends Krystle and Joe invited me over to their apartment for dinner since Dave is out of town. They are getting married this May in Conway. Dave is actually a groomsman.

They started telling me about some bridal party issues that had came up...long story short
...she was now short one bridesmaid. To my surprise, Krystle asked me if I wouldn't mine filling in and becoming a bridesmaid! I was so honored she asked me. So Saturday, I went and got fitted for a dress. So excited about it!
<--- This is it...exact color and everything! LOVE IT!! While I was there, I saw a dress I really liked for my bridal party...same fabric as the one I'll be wearing for Krystle's dress...cotton sateen..which is great for a may wedding..especially outside. Here's a link to it..for some reason I can't post the picture. David's Bridal - Bridesmaid Dresses.
Check it out in "Watermelon."

Hoping to schedule our engagement photo shoot soon. I keep forgetting to call since I've been so busy.

Well until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment