Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Less Than A Week!

Less than a week from now, I'll be Mrs. Dave Turner and I will be in Tampa about to board the Carnival Legend for a 7 day cruise...no cell phone...no Facebook..no blogs...no email! I'm so excited and can't wait!
 The ship features just over 1,000 staterooms... on 12 decks.. with two pools... an adult only area...and a steakhouse restaurant.  That's located in the Carnival tail..which is made of glass..
The pictures of it are beautiful!! It costs a little bit more to eat there but we've heard it's so worth it. We've made reservations to eat there halfway through the week! I can't wait! We're trying to figure out what excursions we want to do at the 4 stops we are making....Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Isla Rota & Belize City.

Yesterday, Dave and I got everything done on my checklist.. He has a few things he has to do to finish up on his list but shouldn't take long. I've been doing laundry to get everything washed so we can pack... we are trying to figure out last minute arrangements.  We originally planned to go up together in Thursday with one of our groomsmen, Mike. But there's no way we can fit all out suitcases, gifts for the bridal party and wedding stuff plus Mike's stuff.. and the three of us in my car. Plus we'll have to bring stuff back plus gifts from the wedding. So we're gonna have to take two cars up, so I may go ahead and head to Columbia Wednesday so I get a chance to spend some more time with people who are coming in from out-of-town. 


It's really starting to set in.. I'm getting married this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment