Background

Friday, May 13, 2011

8 Days Away!!

Wow!! Time is really flying now. I can't believe it's already May and I'm getting married next week!!


We got just about everything done.. it's just small things now that I need to do here or drop off there or call.

Our final count is right around 175... which is awesome cause that's the number I based everything on for food!  There's still a few people who have told me they aren't sure but are trying and I'm still getting some RSVPs in the mail.. even though the date for those was April 30th. Oh well.. the more the merrier!!

I've picked out my bridal portrait with Judy Kay and I can't be more excited! I told Dave "It's not your typical stand in front of the State House Bridal pic." He asked how come.. and I told him "Because I didn't go to the State House."  I can't wait to see the print and hear what people have to say about it!  I LOVE IT!

The only things left to do.. finish programs, which is what I'm doing now (I'm just taking a break), find a pen for the guest book and pack for Columbia & the Honeymoon!  I can't wait.

Well back to work on the programs...More to come later this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment