Background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hope We Can Be Together...

It seems like just yesterday I was posting that I was a married woman -- but it's been 6 months already.  It's so hard to believe!  The time has flown by so quickly but I couldn't be any happier.














For our 6 month anniversary -- my wonderful husband sent flowers and chocolates to work.  Everyone thought they were beautiful...














 but it's the card that had everyone laughing..














"The last six months has been wonderful being with you.  Hope we can be together the rest of our lives."

Hope??? Dave says the lady at the florist was older and asked him multiple times what he wanted the card to say, but apparently she misunderstood.  We spent the evening at dinner with some friends who just got engaged.  Congrats to Kim & Brandon!!

Now that we've made it past the 6 months mark and through Thanksgiving, Dave is off in Texas working through Christmas. It sucks to be alone but he's making great money while on travel.  I look forward to getting to pick him in Atlanta and spend Christmas with his mom in Augusta.

While we are talking mushy love...  I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from our wedding.  Judy Kay put so much time into editing our photos.. I can't thank her enough.  She had over 2,700 pictures from our wedding.... I can only imagine.  She sent us a disk with just over 2,100!!































































































Like I said-- these are just a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment