Background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Could I Forget...

I had so much fun writing my last blog and being obsessed with checking the mail, I forgot about my second bridal shower!
The ladies at the church I grew up in were nice enough to throw a shower in my honor! It was awesome.  About 20 ladies came out on a Wednesday night, which for some of them can be late and passed their outage time. We had so much food as many of the women brought a dish. If you know anything about my church, we love to eat so it was no surprise we had so much and so much left over.

We had a great crowd, as I said. Included in that, Dave's mom and Kelly made the drive up from Augusta and my bridesmaid Amanda, who's going to school in Mississippi, was in town and got to attend as well. It was great to see these ladies as well.

Dave and I got some great gifts and we are so thankful for everythings.
Here are some pictures from the event....


Three Generations - My mom and grandma

Some Of Those Who Attended



My Bouquet

Kelly & Susanne

My Mom's!




No comments:

Post a Comment